Mulching & Edging
Mulch is an important element of your landscape. It not only serves an aesthetic purpose, but many practical ones as well.
- Increases moisture retention
- Serves as barrier against weeds
- Reduces soil erosion
- Helps prevent soil compaction
- Keeps roots insulated during extreme temperatures
- Creates a buffer zone between your plantings and your lawn, which limits mower damage to plants and competition with turf
- Improves organic composition of existing soil
- Provides finishing touch to your landscape beds
Hiring a professional landscaper to install mulch is more important than you may think. If mulch is applied incorrectly, it can actually be counterproductive to the health of your tree or plants. The inexperience landscaper can install too much mulch or even your typical mistake of the “mulch mountain”, where too much mulch is applied around the trunk of the tree creating a mountain like figure. We make sure all of your landscapers are properly trained to install mulch to guarantee mulch is installed the correct way to optimize all of its purposes.
Request a Quote!