Retaining Wall Design & Installation
Retaining walls are carefully designed, planned, and installed
Retaining walls are not only used for structural support but sometimes used for aesthetic purposes. Retaining walls are carefully designed, planned, and installed to ensure quality, strength, and aesthetics. If you are planning a hardscaping project, it may be necessary to add a retaining wall to level parts of the project.
Retaining walls can be used for:
- Function – to create more space or make the environment more functional
- Elevate Patios – to create multiple levels and outdoor living spaces. We can also add more interest by adding additional hardscape features that fit to your lifestyles such as water features, water falls, fire pits and/or outdoor kitchen spaces.
- Elevate Gardens – to add interest to your landscaping and make it more visually appealing
- Sitting Walls – other retaining walls are sometimes used as sitting walls. These walls give the patio a feeling of enclosure while providing additional seating space for guests.
Types of retaining walls include:
- Block & Segmental Walls
- Timber (pressure treated 6×6)
- Dry Stacked Stone
- Mortared Stone & Stone Veneer
No matter the function or type of wall we build, our hardscaping professionals will build and install to at least industry standards and in some cases beyond to ensure a structurally sound product.
Contact us today to discuss designing a retaining wall for your property!